What is 'Will Call'?
“Will Call” is a box office term that means tickets are to be picked up at the location of the event - on the day of the event.
"Will Call" tickets will generally be available for pick up beginning 60 minutes prior to the start of the event.
“Will Call” tickets are held under the name appearing on the credit card used to make the purchase. Only that person may pick up the tickets.
You will be asked to present a photo ID and your receipt. We recommend you bring the credit card used to make the purchase for verification purposes.
How do I change the name of the person picking up the tickets?
If you need to change the name of the person picking up your tickets, or if you purchased tickets with someone else's credit card, that person must give you permission to pick up their tickets.
There are some events for which Will Call name changes are not allowed, including all events at the Rock and Roll Hotel. Please check the event details for your event prior to submitting a release form.
- Download the Will Call Release Form.
- Have the cardholder complete the form with their information and sign the form.
- The completed form MUST include an image of their driver’s license and the front of the cardholder’s credit card used to place the ticket order.
- The cardholder is welcome to hide/black out any information on his/her driver’s license they choose except the name and view of the picture.
- The cardholder may hide/black out all but the last 4 digits of the credit card number but we MUST be able to read the last 4 digits of the credit card number.
- Fax the completed form to 770-744-2023 or scan or take a picture with your smartphone and e-mail the completed form to [email protected].
- We must receive the completed form before advance sales end for your event.
- Since advance sale cutoff times vary depending on your event, please consult the Event Details page for your event, or contact Ticket Alternative customer service at (877) 725-8849.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please call customer service during our normal business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET Monday to Saturday and from Noon until 8:00 p.m. on Sunday.