2019 MuddBuggs & Music - SATURDAY, MARCH 30th -- Duluth
Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 12:00 PM @ Duluth Town Green
Saturday, March 30, 2019
Duluth Festival Center and Amphitheater
MuddBuggs & Music returns Saturday, March 30th. This family friendly event is back for its 3rd consecutive year at the Duluth Festival Center at City Hall. Gates open 12 noon and the event runs till 8pm. In addition to featuring the freshest, most delicious crawfish to ever be "pinched and sucked", the event will feature live music from Blair Crimmins and the Hookers, Trey Dahl & the Jugtime Ragband, Grit and Grace and more, activities and games for the kids, Auntie Yvonne's kids-dance party and a special kids show featuring Capt. Crimmins. Adults can enjoy great live music, cold beer, lawn games and beer garden.
Did we mention FRESH, PLUMP and DELICIOUS CRAWFISH?!?!
- General admission tickets are just $15 in advance. * Price subject to increase without notice.
- V.I.P. tickets are $75 in advance and includes all you can eat crawfish, three (3) complimentary beer, wine, soda or water beverages, VIP Exclusive viewing area and private, air conditioned VIP restroom facilities. * Price subject to increase without notice.
Kids 12 and younger are FREE. Teens 18 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
PARKING IS FREE!
DAT'S SOME GOOD CRAWDADS RIGHT THERE; I GUARANTEE!!!!
-- Justin Wilson, "The Cajun Chef"
How much are the crawfish?
- The crawfish will be $10 per serving and each serving contains over a pound of fresh, cooked-on-site crawfish.
Cajun Trinity??? This year we will also offer Cajun Trinity.... (What is "Cajun Trinity"? A full plate of corn, potatoes and sausage - NO CRAWFISH!!)
- This year we will be offer this food option for $10 per serving.
Are the crawfish a product of the United States?
- Yes! All of the crawfish originate from the Louisiana Atchafalia Basin
Are pets permitted at MuddBuggs and Music?
- Yes. Well behaved and well-mannered pets are permitted and owners are responsible for picking up after your pet.
Is MuddBuggs and Music a rain or shine event?
- Yes. A little rain never hurt anyone but should the weather turn dangerous we will suspend operations until conditions improve.
Is MuddBuggs and Music a family/kid friendly event?
- YES! 100% kid friendly and family approved with entertainment, games and activities specifically for the kids.
What sort of activities will be available in the kids zone?
- 12 -- 3pm / Aunt Yvonne Monet's Kids Dance party.
- 3 -- 4pm / Live musical performance featuring Capt. Crimmins and the Story Boat Band,
- 1 --5pm / Complimentary face painters, complimentary balloon sculpting,
- With more to be ammounced
Are coolers OR outside food and beverages permitted?
- Sorry but no coolers nor outside food or beverages are permitted into the event. We will have ample supplies of water (including free sources) and non-alcoholic beverages along with beer and wine available on-site.
Will there be any foods options OTHER than Crawfish?
- Yes. In addition to the amazingly delicious crawfish and Cajun Trinity, we will also have other food options available for purchase including Bar-b-que, hot dogs and snacks from Black Tie Bar-b-que, Boiled peanuts, soft pretzels, and fair foods from Jimbo's Peanuts and frozen yogurt treats from Duluth's own Menchies. .
Does my VIP ticket really get me all I can eat crawfish and fixin's?
- Indeed your VIP ticket allows you all you can eeat crawfish and fixin's PLUS from 12:30 -- 7:30pm. What are "fixin's plus"? VIP crawfish service includes sausage and onions along with the corn and potatoes.
Will tickets be available for purchase at the event and on day of the event?
- Yes. Pending availability, both VIP and general admission tickets will be available for purchase at the door with an increase over pre-sale prices. Public on-sale ends March 29th at 8pm.