Decatur Craft Beer Festival
Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 12:00 PM @ The Old Courthouse Square
General admission tickets are $45.
More than 100 of the finest local, American Craft beers are showcased at this annual event sponsored by area distributors and Decatur's restaurants and pubs. Enjoy live music and food from local restaurants available for sale.
This outdoor festival runs rain or shine, so dress accordingly – rain coats, sun screen, lederhosen, etc. In cases of extreme wind or lightning, for your safety, attendees may be evacuated to a safe shelter.
- You must be 21 and up to enter the festival. Current US driver’s license or valid passport is required as proof of age. This means no babies – in strollers, carriers, wraps, packs, or kangaroo pouches. No one under 21 is admitted.
- Tickets will not be refunded if refused entrance.
- No large bags allowed. All bags and backpacks may be subject to search.
- No outside beverages or food permitted.
- No tents, lawn chairs, etc.
- Sorry, no doggies either. Unless, of course, they are service dogs. Those are a-okay.