Steamhouse Oysterfest 2 Day Ticket
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2016 - 11:00 AM @ Steamhouse Lounge
Don’t be fooled by imitations…ATLANTA’s ORIGINAL
STEAMHOUSE LOUNGE OYSTERFEST...is back for its 29th year.
Saturday, February 27: 11am – 7pm
Sunday, February 28: 12pm – 6pm
Steamhouse Lounge | 11th St & West Peachtree
St | Midtown
1051 West Peachtree Street, Atlanta GA
Event Entrances are on Peachtree Walk at both 11th St & 12th St
Things you ought know about our lil’ shindig…
- The Biggest Party of the Spring! Year after year (28, in fact!), Steamhouse Oysterfest kicks off the festival season and is the biggest street party in Atlanta! Fresh roasted Oysters, hot lobster bisque and ice cold Budweiser – An ATL Tradition!
- Get 2 Days of Festival for one Low ticket Price! A standard Steamhouse Oysterfest ticket is valid for BOTH days! That’s 2 days of sunsoaking, live music and fresh seafood from the Louisiana Gulf Coast. But if you can’t make it on Saturday, you don’t have to miss the show…we have $10 tickets available for Sunday-only.
- EXPRESS ENTRY LANES FOR TICKET HOLDERS! Buying advance tickets does have its advantage! Print your ticket at home and enter the event in our guaranteed admission, express-entry lines at each gate. Day of show tickets might be more expensive…and will definitely take longer to get in. Do the smart thing…Buy Now!
- OYSTER BUCKETS…and we mean heaping BUCKETS of delicious, fresh roasted oysters!. You couldn’t get prices like this if you were buying them fresh off the boat! And of course, don’t forget Steamhouse’s legendary lobster bisque! Sister restaurants Fontaine’s Oyster House, Highland Tap and Vickery’s Glenwood Park will be on site as well serving up more local favorites!
- THE MAIN STAGE:
Our friends at Rival Entertainment & Center Stage are hosting 2 full days of live music. Stay tuned for the performance line-up!
- COLD BUDWEISER BEER, Bud Light and full liquor bars are available throughout the festival!
- Support a great cause! A portion of proceeds will benefit Positive Impact and Families First
- Be responsible folks. Take MARTA to the 10th Street Midtown Station!