Taste of Atlanta
Friday October 21st - Sunday October 23rd
@ Tech Square in Midtown
Now in its 15th year of serving up the city's best fare, Taste of Atlanta is bigger, bolder and better than ever! The unforgettable three-day food festival returns on October 21, 22 & 23. The event takes festival-goers on a foodie adventure through the city's many diverse neighborhoods by featuring the chefs and restaurants that give these communities their unique flair.
Over three days, more than 90 neighborhood favorites will show off their most craveable dishes, the hottest local chefs will strut their stuff on four live demo stages, and VIP patrons will hit boozy nirvana sampling craft beers, wine and creative cocktails. Don't miss Food Network Chef G. Garvin as he rocks the Chef's Table stage on Sunday, October 23.
Here's just a taste of participating restaurants. Check out the full list here.
- Barcelona Wine Bar
- The Big Ketch
- Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop
- Cape Dutch
- The Corner Grille
- Desta Ethiopian
- Gus's Fried Chicken
- Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q
- Joy Cafe
- Mediterranean Grill
- Oak Steakhouse
- Rreal Tacos
- Smoke Ring
- Southern Art & Bourbon Bar
- Steamhouse Lounge
- Sweet Hut
- Tava Indian Bistro
VIP Grand Tastings hours: 12:30PM - 5:00PM
FRIDAY NIGHT KICK-OFF PARTY
Kick off Atlanta’s must-do “Eat and Greet” event of the year at Taste of Atlanta’s exclusive Friday night kick-off party. Dance, drink and dine the night away with heavenly helpings from more than 20 of Atlanta’s favorite chefs and restaurants, devastatingly delicious drinks and lively tunes. Celebrating 15 Years of Greatest Hits, Chef Nick Melvin of Venkman’s hosts this musical mash-up that challenges local chefs to create original bites inspired by their favorite chart-toppers of the past 15 years.
Friday Night General Admission: 7:30pm - 11:00pm
Friday Night VIP Admission: 6:30pm - 11:00pm
Friday night chefs and restaurants:
- Chef Host Nick Melvin, Venkman's
- Chef Jay Swift, 4th & Swift
- Chef Archna Becker, Bhojanic
- Mike LaSage, Bone Lick BBQ
- Chef Suzanne Vizethann, Buttermilk Kitchen
- Chef Michael Perez, Colletta
- Chef Daniel Chance, Dub's Fish Camp
- Chef Hector Santiago, El Super Pan
- Wes Jones, Honeysuckle Gelato
- Chef Julio Delgado, JP Atlanta
- Chef John Metz, Marlow's Tavern
- Chef Ron Eyester, Nancy G's
- Chef Jeb Aldrich, Noble Fin
- Chef Robert Phalen, One Eared Stag
- Chef Doug Turbush, Seed Kitchen and Bar
- Chef Drew Van Leuvan, Seven Lamps
- Chef Craig Richards, St. Cecilia
- Chef Eddie Hernandez, Taqueria del Sol
- Chef Wesley True, The Optimist
- Chef Terry Koval, Wrecking Bar Brewpub
Restaurant lists subject to change.
For more information, visit TasteofAtlanta.com
Taste of Atlanta is a rain or shine event. No refunds or exchanges. Must be 21 or older to enter Friday night kick-off party and VIP Grand Tasting tents. No children, strollers or anyone under 21 allowed. IDs will be checked at the gate.
This will be a cashless event for food and beverages using an RFID wristband system. If you order tickets prior to October 7th, your RFID wristband, pre-loaded with "points" will be sent to you.
If you purchase after October 7th, bring your ticket to the event and exchange it for your wristband.
Taste of Atlanta uses a cashless payment system with RFID wristband technology that makes it easier and faster for attendees to enter the festival and make purchases with food vendors.