Wild Leap Summer Sweat Series
Saturday, July 7, 2018 - 11:00 AM — Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 1:00 PM
@ Wild Leap Brew Co.
Wild Leap is thrilled to announce Series Two of the SUMMER SWEAT SERIES, presented by Towne Fitness LaGrange!
On select Saturdays this summer, we'll offer a different exercise class (they range from 45-60 minutes) with Towne Fitness instructors, followed by a complimentary beer from Wild Leap.
- All classes are $10
- Includes a complimentary beer
- Rain or Shine Event
- Limited space may be available day of event
- 7/7: Boot Camp - Boot Camp is a type of physical training program designed to build strength and endurance through a variety of intense group interval exercises. It's also designed to burn serious calories.
- 7/21: Yoga - Open to any level of practice, our Yoga class is all about syncing our movements with our breath and connecting to the moment. Classes are loosely based on the Primary Series of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga but adapt to the participants and needs of the class on a daily basis.
- 8/4: Pound - Using Ripstix®, lightly weighted drumsticks engineered specifically for exercising, POUND® transforms drumming into an incredibly effective way of working out. Designed for all fitness levels, POUND® provides the perfect atmosphere for letting loose, getting energized, toning up and rockin’ out! The workout is easily modifiable and the alternative vibe and welcoming philosophy appeals to men and women of all ages and abilities.class combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strenth and flexibility advantages of yoga. And, we crank up the speef to deliver a true fat-burning, low impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined.
- 8/18: PiYo - This class combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strenth and flexibility advantages of yoga. And, we crank up the speef to deliver a true fat-burning, low impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined.