Access Control Solutions & RFID
RFID, Ticket scanning and Ticket Alternative Express Entry
- Wireless ticket scanning speeds up entry in to your event by simply scanning a barcode on each customer's ticket.
- RFID wristbands can be used for entry and cashless transactions within your event.
- A handheld wireless scanner will verify each barcode by accessing a database in real-time allowing only one entry per barcode.
- RFID scanners at the entrance to your event validate each wristband as it is presented.
- Once a barcode/RFID wristband has been used to enter, it cannot be used again unless you allow in/out privileges at your event.
We partner with one of the leading RFID solution providers in the festival business. RFID technology and wristbands can be used for entry in to your event or cashless payments on site.
Rent Equipment for One-Off Events
We can rent you a complete package including one or more scanners to scan the barcodes, RFID readers, a server with cloud back-up that holds the database of valid barcodes and an access point to communicate between the two. Eliminate the time it typically takes to process tickets held at will call with this simple efficient feature. Our packages are designed for events as small as 100 and as large as 100,000. There is no limit to the size of event we can handle.
How does it work?
- We send you a scanning kit with a number of handheld scanners a couple of days prior to your event.
- It can take as little as 15 minutes to set up your kit.
- We include a couple of test tickets to make sure everything works and get you familiar with the system.
- It takes less than 5 minutes to train someone to use the handheld scanner.
- Our solution is connected via internet for real-time updates of barcodes.
- The handheld scanner communicates with the laptop to check the validity of each ticket presented at the entrance to your event.
- If the ticket is valid, the scanner will indicate so.
- If the ticket has already been used, the scanner will indicate that the ticket has already been used and tell you when.
- If the ticket is a fake, the scanner will indicate that the ticket is invalid because it cannot verify the barcode.
- If someone forgets to bring their Print-At-Home or mobile ticket, you can manually validate their ticket with only their confirmation number.
- If the customer's ticket is damaged you can manually validate their ticket.
- You can disable stolen, lost or confiscated tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many scanners do I need?
A. It depends on how many entrances you have. We typically suggest 1 scanner for every 750 people attending your event.
Q. How many entrances can I have?
A. As many as you need. We can suggest the optimal set up depending on your site or venue.
For more information and package pricing, please contact us.